Our Journey

Join us Sunday Morning 9:00am and 10:30am on the corner of Stop 8 and Miller Lane

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Green Day (no not the band)

I can't believe it, we got at least one of the evergreen bushes from infront of the church on Saturday morning. It required myself and 4 men to sit in the truck to make the little bush come out. It was very cool. About the time we got started with the bushes it began to rain. We could not let the rain stop us, people where there to help so that is exactly what they did. We cleaned out the closet in the nursery (it was a huge mess, you could not even walk in there) Duane was able to throw a bunch of stuff I had no idea what to do with out!! Yeah!! We also got another room completely painted. The stencils are slowly coming off the wall, or being painted over.

I have been back in town for about 1.5 weeks. In that time it feels like I have gotten alot started, yet not very much. I have been able to be in touch with about 1/2 the launch team. I have scheduled appointments with those that i have not been able to see yet. (If that is you please contact me so that we can talk.) I have also contacted several outside people in the last week. I hope that within two weeks that I will make the majority of my new contacts with those who do not call Stillwater home.

Okay, I am tired and my computer is dying. I do have to preach tommorrow. I am nervous because I am going without a whole manuscript, only notes. We shall see.

Blessings and hope that the pictures will be up soon.