Our Journey

Join us Sunday Morning 9:00am and 10:30am on the corner of Stop 8 and Miller Lane

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grand Opening

Wow is all I can say... We had a great time during our grand opening... The children danced thier way into the worship area with streamers while the band played Celebration by Cool in the Gang. It was fabulous. The worship space was packed. Lots of people brought new people with them to church. A great time was had by all. I will get some pictures up on the website as soon as I can find my camera, you know how I lose everything. (I am like pigpen, everywhere I go I leave stuff behind.)

I am looking forward to Duane's preaching... even if I just get to pray for you guys from the Frederick Pike campus.

Remember that the Day of Caring is a pancake breakfast to raise money for the homeless and poor right here in the Miami Valley. Come out and eat your heart out.

Blessings and Peace...

Marie